* Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
* Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
* Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings - remove obstructions as necessary
* Inspect coil and cabinet - clean as needed
* Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage - on older models lubricate as needed
* Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections. Controls may include contactors, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories. All control box and electrical parts should be checked for wear or damage.
* Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage