Work Hours: 7:00am to 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, regular overtime, some weekends
Primary Function: Assists Retrofit mechanics. Normal duties are to assist in replacement installations of HVAC equipment and systems. Secondary purpose is to actively pursue training towards becoming a mechanic. General purpose of this position is to accomplish assigned tasks as directed.
Reports To: Installation Mechanic
- To assist the mechanics during in-house replacements/installations.
- To follow procedures to improve sales and installation.
- To educate customers on systems, equipment, and programs available.
- Maintain cleanliness on all retail jobs sites and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To keep assigned truck clean and stocked as directed by retrofit technician.
- Other duties as directed
- Following directions in a timely manner.
- Presenting themselves professionally to customers and co-workers.
- Cleanliness of jobsites, vehicles, and other assigned areas of responsibility.
- Customer issues due to poor communication or performance
- Degree to which mechanics improve in ability and in efficiency
- Condition and stocking of installation vehicles
- CFC universal qualified and certified R-22 and R-410
- Valid current drivers license and insurable by MSCO insurance carrier
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn trade.
- Clean neat appearance
- Positive attitude and demeanor